Demand for efficiency improvement due to labor shortage in category 5 and beyond
In contrast to the trend of increasing sales in restaurants from category 5 onward, challenges due to labor shortages are becoming more apparent. In order to cope with this, inquiries from restaurants considering the introduction of a self-ordering system to streamline their operations are increasing, and the number of cases in which the system is being used is growing.
Smoothness of one-stop service and inexpensive price plans have been well received.
! [AutoReserve for Restaurants image 1](//images.ctfassets.net/x0lx6207qomw/5PcQlQvgK77tm80eNr0WiE/7d44201791ebc68be588a55b088cea5c/1600_ 900_03.png)
__ <Smoothness through one-stop service Since "AutoReserve for Restaurants" is operated entirely by Hello Corporation, including the reservation ledger, POS cash register, and self-ordering system, there is a single point of contact for support and inquiries. The company has also strengthened its support center system, which has been well received for its speed and careful management. Also, since multiple services can be used with a single terminal and application, there is no need to set up linkage between services, and smooth operation is also supported.
__ <Low price plans The introduction of a reservation management system, POS cash register system, or self-ordering system for restaurants requires initial and monthly fees, but "AutoReserve for Restaurants" is easy to introduce with the following fee plans.
- Example 1) POS Cash Register + Handy + Kitchen Printer
- Initial cost: 30,000 yen and up
- Monthly fee: from 5,000 yen
- Handy: Any number of handhelds can be used at no additional charge
- Example 2) POS cash register + Self-ordering + Handy + Kitchen printer
- Initial cost: 50,000 yen
- Monthly fee: from 7,000 yen
- Handy: Any number of handhelds can be used without additional charge
- Example 3) Reservation ledger
- Initial cost: 0 yen (during campaign)
- Monthly fee: 0 yen